Sequence Dancing in the North West each week and every weekend at great dance venues.
DENW dance nights provide a safe and friendly environment for you to meet new friends and enjoy the social life that sequence dancing can provide, whatever your level of ability or age.
You can learn how to Social Dance with us every Monday at The Pop Club, Accrington and every Wednesday at St Joe’s Chorley, assuring you of our dedication to bring quality music and venues together to promote social dancing throughout the North West. You can find out what lesson we are teaching each month by visiting dance tuition. Check our events calendar for dates, times, admission prices, and directions to the venue.
Sign up to our newsletters which keeps you up to date with all our events, ideal for singles and dancers without partners, trips to the Tower Ballroom, fabulous Sunday theme nights at The Longfield Suite, Prestwich and fun filled dance weekends, with dance hosts.
Put those dancing shoes on and come and enjoy ‘Social dancing at its Best’.We look forward to welcoming you to one of the venues very soon!!’
Latest Blog, News & Updates
- Book your Festive Parties for 2018 at all three venues and Year end Gala with Chris Hopkins at the Longfield
- Lesson at all venues in November – Salsa Mexicana
- Jive, Salsa, Argentine Tango class every Monday at 6.30pm Pop Club Accrington
- 2019 dance weekend info released
- Become a DENW Member just £5 annual membership.