Covid Secure Policy
Please help us to fulfil our legal obligations by following the Covid-19 mitigations we have in place to ensure Safety for All.
- Masks must be worn when entering and exiting the premises and observing a 2 metre social distance at all times.
- Masks can be removed when seated and whilst dancing.
- Masks must also be worn when visiting the toilet facilities.
- Social mixing in a group of more than 6 people is not allowed. This means you cannot congregate inside in a group of more than 6.
- The ‘Rule of 6’ must be adhered to at all times, this includes on the car park, waiting outside, when seated inside and when leaving.
- Please follow the one way system in the venue. It is there to minimise non-essential contact.
- Please use the hand sanitisers provided at the beginning and end of class and after visiting the toilet facilities.
- It is a legal requirement for DENW to have contact information of all our attendees for NHS Track and Trace. This will be done when pre-booking your class, at which time payment will be required. This can be done on-line via the website/FaceBook; or by phone 01254 247601
- In addition, DENW are legally required to display the NHS Track and Trace QR Code at the entrance of each venue. Whilst visitors to the venue are not legally obliged to use the QR code, we actively encourage downloading the NHS Track and Trace App via the App Store or Google Play.
- A wellness check will be in place on arrival. This will include a temperature check and a Covid free declaration form which must be filled in and signed and subsequently initialled each time you attend class
- We kindly request that all dancers respect another dancer’s space so that we can provide a safe environment in which we can all continue to dance.
- Dance Classes will be for Adult Partners and Solo Dancers.
- Adult partners include dancers from the same household or a designated partner from your social bubble. Dancers will not be able to assist others or change partners in class.
- Regrettably at this time when we are operating with reduced numbers, no refunds for no-shows or cancellations will be possible.
- DENW dance classes are permitted to commence from 17th May 2021
- Pre-booked. pre-paid dance classes will be transferred in the event of a localised or national lockdown.
- We will be on hand at all times to ensure your dance experience is enjoyable.
- The safety of Dancers and the DENW Team is our primary concern at all times.
PLEASE HELP OUR BUSINESS REMAIN COVID SECURE AND KEEP DANCING
NB: This policy is subject to change in order to reflect specific Government guidance and legislation relating to organised dance classes/events
Dance Events North West Ltd