Set overlooking some of England’s highest fells and Bassenthwaite Lake, the Castle Inn Lake District Hotel is in a beautiful location, just 8 miles from Keswick. Ideally situated for those wishing to explore Bassenthwaite, Keswick and the Lake District.
Our dance weekend includes:-
- Two nights dinner, bed and breakfast.
- Breakfast served in the restaurant
- Two nights Social Dancing, (programmes will vary on each night) including primarily popular sequence, ballroom, latin, line dancing and rock n roll, in the lovely ballroom
- Fun filled Friday night Theme Night, with party dances and games
- Saturday Night is our ‘Dress for Dinner’ Ball
- Saturday morning dance workshop 10am – 11.30am with tea and coffee interval
- Free use of the gym. swimming pool, sauna and steam room
- Free Internet access
- Putting Green
- Free car park
DENW Members can take advantage of paying only a £25 deposit with a priority booking before 31st December 2018, £50 per person after 1st Jan 2019
£179 per person, based on two people sharing. Single occupancy is limited to 8 rooms only with a supplement of £25 per person per night. Once single occupancy has been allocated, single dancers will have to twin up.
Executive rooms are available at an additional supplement of £10 per room per night.
We accept payment by cheque, bank transfer or paypal. All balances must be paid in full by 31st August 2019