A family run hotel situated on the outskirts of the historic market town of Skipton, gateway to the Yorkshire Dales. Enjoy some rest and relaxation in the leisure facilities of this excellent hotel or take the towpath for a more energetic mile walk in to town.
Our dance weekend includes:-
- Two nights dinner, bed and breakfast. With dinner served in the ballroom, exclusive to our guests for the weekend
- Breakfast served in the beautiful conservatory canal side restaurant, the Baby Swan
- Two nights Social Dancing, (programmes will vary on each night) including primarily popular sequence, ballroom, latin, line dancing and rock n roll, in the stunning Malham Ballroom
- Fun filled Friday night Theme Night, with party dances and games
- Saturday Night is our ‘Dress for Dinner’ Ball and will include a mega raffle
- Saturday morning dance workshop 10am – 11.30am with tea and coffee interval
- Free use of the gym. swimming pool, sauna and steam room
- Free Internet access
- On site Hair Salon
- Free car park
DENW Members can take advantage of only paying a £25 deposit with a priority booking before 31st December 2018, £50 per person after 1st Jan 2019
£189 (based on two people sharing) Single occupancy of rooms is available at a supplement of £25 pppn.
Rooms can be upgraded for a canal view for and additional supplement of £10 per room per night.
All deposits are non-refundable. Non DENW Members £50 per person deposit is required.